This Privacy Notice serves to inform you about the treatment we give to the information that you could provide through this site or that is obtained from your use of the site.
Anna Sophia, with address located at: Pico de Verapaz 473, Jardínes en la Montaña, 14210 Mexico City, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data.
For any questions regarding the protection of your personal data you can contact us at our email: [email protected]
Use of Personal Data Collected
The personal information that you provide to Anna Sophia is used as follows:
- i) To identify you in your registry on the Anna Sophia website (www.annasophia.store).
- ii) In the creation of your account as a user client within the Anna Sophia website.
- iii) To register the operations that you carry out on the Anna Sophia website.
- iv) In the collection of products that you acquire on the Anna Sophia website.
- v) In the notifications of the status of your orders.
- vi) To deliver the products you purchase through the Anna Sophia website.
- vii) To inform you about changes to our products and / or services.
- viii) To inform you about promotions in our products and new releases, which may include the use of physical and electronic means, such as emails and short messages.
- ix) They may also be used for you to evaluate our attention and the quality of our products and / or services, to answer your questions and clarifications and in the event of returns.
We inform you that we do not collect data that is considered sensitive.
Anna Sophia processes your personal data based on the fact that you have given us express consent, having registered on our website, made a purchase of our products, or by subscribing to our electronic newsletter.
Transfer to Third Parties
Anna Sophia may disclose or allow access to the personal data that you provided to us, to comply with the applicable legislation or at the request of the competent authority.
You or your legal representative may exercise the ARCO Rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition to the processing of your personal data), or revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, by sending your request, directly to the “Data Privacy” area through the email: [email protected] Said application must contain at least: (a) name of the holder; b) address and email to communicate the response to your request; (c) documents proving your identity or, where appropriate, legal representation; (c) the clear and precise description of the personal data in respect of which it is requested to exercise any of the ARCO Rights; (d) the express statement to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data so that they are not used; and (e) any other element that facilitates the location of personal data.
Once your request has been submitted, the “Data Privacy” area will communicate within a maximum period of 20 business days, counted from the date on which said request was received, the response to the same. If you require more information and / or necessary documentation, the “Data Privacy” area will contact you within 5 business days from the date of receipt of your request, so you will have 10 business days, after said communication, to meet this requirement. Otherwise your request will be considered as not submitted.
Limitation on the Use and Disclosure of your Personal Data
You may limit the use of your personal data by sending a request to the email: [email protected] with the subject: Data Privacy. The requirements and procedures are governed by the same criteria of the previous paragraph.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
Any modification or update of this privacy notice will be communicated through our website www.annasophia.store, in the section Privacy Notice
Update date July 25, 2019